Registered/Licensed Nutritionist and Dietitian
Part or full time from your home/office
We are an Australian start up focused on developing and marketing natural high nutrition foods for target demographics in Australia and Asia. We are seeking a talented registered/licensed Nutritionist and Dietitian to work on a wide range of tasks from your home/office. The key tasks are:
- Gathering and analysing nutritional research and comparing commercial products/websites
- Compiling RDIs of several target countries
- Distilling these research and analysis into educational articles for the website blog
- Developing infographics as part of this (or provide schematic layout for graphic designer)
- Conduct market research of target markets
Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
Registered or Licensed Practising Nutritionist–Dietitian
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
Research and Writing capability
Able to quickly make good sense of vast amount of data/literature review/research reports and structure the info into a well written educational info for the website
Able to develop info graphics that conveys info simply and succinctly
If no creative skills, then help to develop infographics by laying out the key information
Excellent attention to detail
Good written and verbal English communication skills
Background in Clinical Nutrition, Hospital Dietetics or Gerontological would be welcome but this not essential.
Your outputs will contribute to the design of infographics, products, packaging and website content.
We are seeking – ideally - a smart and hard working Registered/Licensed Nutritionist and Dietetics who has a proactive mindset and enjoys nutritional-dietetics research and analysis of various countries.
We are open to this being part or full time. Full time as once-off project for 6 weeks or part time 20 hours per week for 12 weeks. Further work will depend on start-up progress.
Pay will be AUD $10/hour, ie AUD $200 for 20 hrs per week or AUD$400 per week full time
Probation is 2 weeks.
If you meet all requirements and are interested, please send
- A succinct one-pager why you’d be the right hire
- Copy of your uni and Board exam grade transcripts
- LinkedIn or Facebook profile (optional)
Thank you for reading this job posting. Look forward to hearing from you.